DISCover Your Strengths and Communication Preferences
Time & Location
About the event
There are different ways to interact with different individuals. Being adaptable to the needs of others can build productive rapport with colleagues, clients, and team members. By learning how best to respond to others, you will make them feel valued and encourage the highest engagements.
This workshop is for you who want to:
- Gain awareness of your behavior tendency and communication preferences
- Discover your strengths and potential areas of improvements
- Have better interaction with people
- Improve communication skills
- Have less conflict
- Increase productivity
- Transform destructive behaviors into productive ones
This workshop is being conducted by a Certified DISC Practitioner with an MBA and over 20 years of business experience.
Investment is at the lowest ever for $97/person!
- An Online DISC Behavior Style Assessment
- A Comprehensive Personalized DISC Report which provides objective views of your behavioral tendency and communication preferences
- Three 1-hour live interactive virtual workshop on Zoom
Upgrade for an additional $47 and receive a 1 to 1 consultation session with Alifah.
- It is a time of self-discovery which is extremely beneficial when working with coworkers, upper management and clients. I highly recommend DISC and Beyond for businesses and families! ~ Director
- I have to admit, I was somewhat skeptical about the value I would receive from the assessments. Boy was I surprised. The results, and more importantly, Alifah's explanation of those results, had me become more clear about where I excel and why. With that knowledge I can be more fully "available" to my clients and the community. And I've only scratched the surface. There will be more benefits to come as I further explore the results of the assessments. ~Business Consultant
- I loved my experience with the DISC and Alifah. A business owner I respected had shared that she had gleaned a lot of information to help her improve and it made me want to same experience. I’m very happy that I have a better understanding of my behavior so that I can improve personally and professionally. My husband also did the test and we got to review our reports side by side with Alifah’s guidance. It was very insightful to read a report which confirmed what we were experiencing with our different ways of processing information. I think this is such a valuable tool that everyone can benefit from. Thank you Alifah for your support! ~Medical Professional
- Group Workshop$97+$2.43 Service fee$97+$2.43 Service fee0$0
- Group Workshop ++$147+$3.68 Service fee$147+$3.68 Service fee0$0